- Part time
- Start date – immediate
- Location – Rhiwbina, Cardiff
Emyr Pierce Solicitors are looking for a part time Receptionist to provide professional and efficient ‘Front of House’ support to the business, its clients and visitors.
The role covers a wide variety of tasks, but generally supports all day-to-day administrative activities including answering telephone enquiries, diary management, liaising with clients and visitors, maintaining databases, and the wide use of IT systems including email, Excel and Word.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answering telephone enquiries efficiently and professionally.
- Dealing with clients and potential clients visiting the premises and directing their enquiries appropriately.
- Copying/scanning paperwork from clients in reception and passing to the relevant department.
- Maintaining ‘housekeeping’ standards for all front of house areas such as the Reception desk and business entrance, ensuring that these areas are kept clean and tidy.
- To present an organised and professional experience for the client/visitor at all times
To be considered for this role, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com