Emyr Pierce Solicitors provide sensible and practical advice on commercial property issues.
Our Commercial Property team can advise you in the following areas::
- The acquisition and disposal of all types of business property for investment or owner occupation.
- The negotiation and renewal of commercial leases for all types of property for both Landlord and Tenant.
- Property portfolio management advising commercial real estate owners on lease renewals, surrenders, new leases,licences to alter and rent reviews.
- Funding for both commercial and residential property.
- Advice on building contracts and collateral warranties.
- Secured lending in connection with loan and banking facilities required for the acquisition, refinancing and/or development of commercial and residential property.
- Licensed property work dealing with breweries, landlords, publicans and clubs.
- Commercial lease surrenders and statutory compensation claims.
- Dilapidation claims.
- Small business sales and purchases.
- Dedicated Auction Services.
- Sales in Possession.
Our close-knit team mirrors that of a number of our commercial clients who are family owned businesses. We pride ourselves on our sensible and practical approach to what are often unknown, difficult, and potentially dangerous areas for the unwary.
Our policy of same day turnaround of work also ensures that deadlines are met and our clients informed immediately on all developments in their transactions.
We enjoy excellent relationships with local surveyors and valuers who can advise on issues of Rent Review and Dilapidations for both Landlord and Tenant.